4 FL OZ (120 mL)
- Featuring Ahiflower® oil
- Better than flax. Not from Fish.®
- Richest plant source of Omegas
- Regeneratively farmed
- Clean Citrus Flavor
Bold Plant Omega 3-6-9 features Ahiflower® oil, the most complete source of omegas from a single non-GMO plant, with an optimal 4:1 ratio of omega 3:6. It also has the highest naturally-occurring source of beneficial stearidonic acid (SDA) at ~20% and is the richest omega-3-6-9 oil (>85%), including good levels of anti-inflammatory GLA. Clinical trials show Ahiflower® Oil has an up to 4 times better EPA conversion than flaxseed oil.1,2
Omegas are critical for our health and wellness yet 80% of us do not get enough in our diet. High demand for fish oil is stressing ocean ecosystems. Ahiflower oil is a proprietary form of Buglossoides arvensis seed oil, regeneratively cultivated by independent farmers in the UK, making it the perfect sustainably cultivated, plant based source of these essential omegas.
Ahiflower provides critical support for brain, immune, cardiovascular and whole-body health without depleting our oceans.*
- A complete and balanced ‘multi-omega’
- Provides cells the most efficiently converted plant-based precursors to EPA and DHA1,2,3
- Supplies the most diverse array of anti-inflammatory oxylipin precursors
- Richest, most effective combined essential fatty acid source from a single plant—more than flax, chia, hemp, sacha inchi, perilla, or echium seed oils1,2
- Omega-3 benefits without depleting marine fisheries and ecosystems
- Highest naturally-occurring stearidonic acid (SDA) in a commercially-available plant oil
- Good source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid)—about two-thirds that of evening primrose oil
Ahiflower® is a licensed trademark of Technology Crops LLC.
1Lefort N, LeBlanc R, Giroux MA, Surette ME. Consumption of Buglossoides arvensis seed oil is safe and increases tissue long-chain n-3 fatty acid content more than flax seed oil - results of a phase I randomised clinical trial. J Nutr Sci. 2016 Jan 8;5:e2. doi: 10.1017/jns.2015.34. PMID: 26793308; PMCID: PMC4709838.
2Lefort N, LeBlanc R, Surette ME. Dietary Buglossoides Arvensis Oil Increases Circulating n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in a Dose-Dependent Manner and Enhances Lipopolysaccharide-Stimulated Whole Blood Interleukin-10-A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2017 Mar 10;9(3):261. doi: 10.3390/nu9030261. PMID: 28287415; PMCID: PMC5372924.
3Metherel AH, Rezaei K, Lacombe RJS, Bazinet RP. Plasma unesterified eicosapentaenoic acid is converted to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the liver and supplies the brain with DHA in the presence or absence of dietary DHA. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Biol Lipids. 2021 Aug;1866(8):158942. doi: 10.1016/j.bbalip.2021.158942. Epub 2021 Apr 9. PMID: 33845223.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.